All students, both international and Swedish, must fulfill the general and specific admission requirements for the programme they are applying to. For undergraduate studies, the selection is made based on high school/upper secondary school results.
Eligibility requirements include:
- A high school diploma (certified copy) that gives you access to studies at an internationally recognized university in your home country.
- High school transcripts (certified copies)
- For bachelor programmes at the business school, you must have
- completed a social science, history or geography course in high school/upper secondary school (equivalent to Samhällskunskap A at Swedish gymnasium).
- completed Math studies in high school/upper secondary school (equivalent to Matematik 3b, 3c or Matematik C at Swedish gymnasium) which gives you the knowledge to use functions such as logarithms, exponentials, polynomials and power functions. Furthermore, you should be familiar with the concept of derivatives and the slope of a curve and be able to formulate, analyze and solve simple mathematical models.
- For our Engineering bachelor programme in Sustainable Supply Chain Management, maths and science requirements are higher than in other programmes. Contact us for more specific information related to your country.
- English proficiency - see: Language Requirements
- Copy of your Passport. EU/EEA/Swiss citizens may submit a certified copy of a valid identity card which clearly states citizenship in place of a passport copy.
- In addition, each programme may have specific prerequisites. Please check the specific requirements for each programme before filling in your application form.
- Letter of Motivation- Motivation letter should be no longer than 1000 words. Work experience that relates to programme considered an asset.
If your documents are in a language other than Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English, French or German, you must also provide an official translation. This translation should be in one of the following languages: Swedish, English, French or German. All copies of original documents must be clearly authorised as true copies of the original by the issuing institution or a notary public. Jönköping University may check the authenticity of documents with the issuing school.
All documents must contain your personal data which are essential for matching the documents with your application. You will receive your personal data when you have submitted your application online.
Qualifications information specific to your country
- For bachelor applicants applying in Sweden.