Can I send certified copies of my language tests?

No, not for TOEFL and Cambridge/Oxford; originals must be sent to the Admissions Office by the test centre. You may send in a certified copy of your IELTS test result.

Study at JU
Hi, any questions?
Do you have questions about studying at Jönköping University? Write us a short message and we will get back to you quickly!

We use cookies on By continuing to use this site you accept the use of cookies. More information