Social Work with Groups and in Community 7,5 credits
Course Contents- social work with groups and communities such as outreach work, preventive work, community work, anti-discriminatory work, advocacy and empowerment
- networks and social capital
- participation and inclusion and their meaning for social work practice
- different kind of social work with groups and in community where civil society, state and market are operators
- social entrepreneurship, user- and advocasy organisations
- methods for developing and running projects and other forms of collaboration
- social work and sectarian conflicts: limitations and opportunities
- social work against violent extremism
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and passing grades in courses of 60 credits in the field of Social Work. Furthermore fullfilled the course requirements for Social work, assessment, administration and documentation 7,5 credits or equivalent.
International students are required to demonstrate equivalent grades and knowledge from recognized university.
Level of Education: Undergraduate G2F
Course code/Ladok code: HSGN13
The course is conducted at: School of Health and Welfare