Econometrics 2 7,5 credits
Course ContentsThe aim of the course is to give course participants fundamental knowledge about econometrics. Students should be equipped with statistical methods which they use to study and analyze economic relationships using quantitative data.
Important elements of the course include the following:
- Econometric Modelling - Model Specification and Diagnostic Testing,
- Qualitative Response Regression Models,
- Panel Data Regression Models,
- Dynamic Econometric Models,
- Time Series Econometrics with emphasis on unit root tests.
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and 60 credits in economics and Business statistics 2 or Econometrics 1
Level of Education: Undergraduate
Course code/Ladok code: JE2N18
The course is conducted at: Jönköping International Business School