Master Thesis in Media and Communication Science with Specialization in International Communication 15 credits
- Produce a pro memoria for thesis
- Empirical data collection and analysis
- The design and production of scientific documents
- Critical analysis of scientific texts
- Academic argumentation
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and a Bachelor’s degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 60 credits in media and/or communication studies, journalism, or equivalent. English proficiency is required. Also are completed courses required in:
- A1N courses equivalent to 15 credits in Media and Communication Sciences, for example Global Media Cultures, 15 credits, or Sustainable Communication, 15 credits or the equivalent.
- A1F course Research Methods in International/Intercultural Communication, 15 credits or the equivalent.
Exemption is granted from the requirement in Swedish.
Level of Education: Master
Course code/Ladok code: LTMT26
The course is conducted at: School of Education and Communication
Previous and ongoing course occasions
Type of courseProgram
SemesterSpring 2017: Apr 03 - Jun 11
Rate of Study100%
Number of places0
Course coordinatorAnders Svensson
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students22500kr