Marketing Communication 7,5 credits
Course ContentsThe course gives a broad introduction to marketing communication as professional and academic discipline. This includes embracing theories, methods and working processes which underpins marketing communication planning, execution and evaluation.
Specific areas include:
- The role of marketing communication within the larger field of marketing.
- Target group analysis, communication strategy and objectives.
- Communication tools and actors included the general marketing communication market.
- Creative strategies and execution.
- Media choice and media planning.
- Budgeting, effect measurement and evaluation of communication efforts.
Prerequisites60 credits in Business Administration or Economics including Marketing Management.
Level of Education: Undergraduate G2F
Course code/Ladok code: MLHN13
The course is conducted at: Jönköping International Business School
Previous course occasions
Type of courseProgram
SemesterAutumn 2017: Oct 23 - Jan 14
Rate of Study50%
Number of places0
Course coordinatorDarko Pantelic
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students15000kr