Incoming Exchange

International Exchange Students

International students who come to JIBS as exchange students must be registered at one of JIBS's partner universities. They remain registered at their home university, but the courses they take at JIBS can generally be counted towards their degree at home. Exchange students usually study at JIBS for one or two semesters.

Find more information on accommodation

Content updated 2015-07-23

Study at JU