Learn how to use the features in Word correctly to work effectively with your thesis or papers/essays.
The lecture will cover the following:
- Divide your document into sections
- Use cross-references
- Get your page numbering right
- Create automatic table of contents
- Use templates in the right way
- Navigate in long documents
The lecture takes place at 16:00-17:30 in room Hb 116 in HLK (Entrance floor at the School of Education and Communication).
There is no need to register, the lecture is open and free of charge for all students at Jönköping University.
Please go to www.ju.se/studieverkstaden for more information on what they offer you as a student.