Development of Server-side Solutions 6 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
The topics covered in the course include:
- development of server-side solutions based on the principles of service design
- introduction to programming in Python
- the client-server model of programming
- web frameworks for Python
- request routing and web page templates
- stateless web services, REST API, and JSON serialization
- storing data in a database and ER-modelling
- using open vocabularies and standard schemas for structuring information
- enhancing HTML pages with embedded RDFa tags
- consuming linked data with JSON-LD and SPARQL
- publishing data with RDF(S), JSON-LD, and a SPARQL endpoint
FörkunskapskravPassed courses at least 90 credits within the major subject in Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Interaction Design (with relevant courses in web programming), and completed course User Experience Design, 6 credits. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan