CeFEO members are actively involved as Guest Editors for Special Issues in some of the leading academic journals in family business, entrepreneurship, and ownership.
Examples of recent special issues run by CeFEO scholars in collaboration with leading scholars from other institutions include:
- Astrachan J., Baù M., Binz-Astrachan C., Campopiano G. (to be published during 2020). Values, Spirituality and Religion: Family Business and the Roots of Sustainable Ethical Behavior. Journal of Business Ethics. Read more here
- Baù M., Block J., Naldi L., Discua-Cruz A. (to be published during 2020). Locality and Internationalization of Family Firms. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development. Read more here
- Baù M., Eddleston K., Sieger P., Pittino D. (to be published during 2020). Career Issues in Family Business: Understanding Career Ladders and Glass Ceilings. Journal of Family Business Strategy. Read more here
- Chirico F., Melin L., Salvato C., Seidl D. (published in 2019). Advancing Organization Studies in Family Business Research: Exploring the Multilevel Complexity of Family Organizations. Special issue in Organization Studies. Read more here
- Wigren-Kristofersen C., Korsgaard S., Brundin E., Hellerstedt K., Alsos G.A., Grande, J. (to be published during 2021). Entrepreneurship and Embeddedness: Dynamic, Processual and Multi-layered Perspectives. Special Issue in Entrepreneurship and Regional Development. Read more here
Content updated 2020-07-07