Council of Undergraduate and Master's Education
The Council of Undergraduate and Master's Education (CUME) works to maintain and improve the quality of JIBS’ undergraduate and master education, including programme development, processes, and student interaction. The council is decision-making in matters of operative kind and recommends decisions to the Dean in matters of strategic kind.
The council is chaired by the Associate Dean of Education with appointed members including as follows:
- JIBS’ Education Coordinator
- Secretary (University Services)
- Director of Quality and Accreditation
- JIBS’ Programme Directors
- International Relations Manager
- Two representatives from JIBS Student Association (President plus one)
The role of appointed members of CUME is to speak on behalf of their respective entity or function. This entails two responsibilities:
1) To ensure that discussions and decisions in CUME are informed by voices in their respective entity or function.
2) To ensure that discussions and decisions in CUME are recognized and enacted in the respective entities and functions.