The Dean is advised by an internal Strategy Group. The Strategy Group includes the members of the Leadership Team, the Director of PhD Candidates, the Director of Quality and Accreditation, the Centre Directors, selected Programme Directors, a PhD candidate representative, at least one representative for each discipline, and the President of the JIBS Student Association (JSA).
JIBS Strategy Group has an advisory function and its mandate is to:
- Support the Dean in realizing JIBS' strategy; following up how it is implemented
and proposing how it should be implemented.
- Bring up issues perceived important by colleagues
- Bring essential information back to the members' respective constituencies
- Participate in the annual review of Strategic Priorities
- Advise LT regarding the annual Action Plan
- Advise LT regarding the budget
Content updated 2020-05-20