All students must fulfill the general and specific admission requirements for the programme they are applying to.
- Bachelor Diploma from a recognized university Note: If you have not yet received the diploma, but are in your final year, you may submit documentation from your university, certifying that you are an active student in your last semester. The document must be issued through and certified by a representative of the Academic Registrar's Office, the Examinations Office, or equivalent.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades *
- Copy of your Passport (EU/EEA/Swiss citizens may submit a certified copy of a valid identity card which clearly states citizenship in place of a passport copy).
- English proficiency- See: Language Requirements
- In addition, each programme has specific prerequisites. Please check the specific requirements for each programme (listed in the "Facts" section on each programme page) before filling in your application form.
- Letter of Motivation- Motivation letter should be no longer than 1000 words. Work experience that relates to programme considered an asset.
- We do not require a GMAT, GRE or CFA, but a good score may strengthen your application to some Master’s programmes at Jönköping International Business School. You are welcome to send a certified copy of your test result with your application.
* If your degree was awarded in Cameroon, Canada, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, or USA, an official transcript of record must be sent directly from your university to the central Admissions Office, in a sealed envelope. If your degree was awarded in Pakistan, your degrees/transcripts and diplomas awarded must be attested by the Higher Education Commission in Pakistan. Transcripts from other countries may be received as certified copies.
- National Diplomas and Higher National Diplomas from Polytechnic schools are not accepted for master studies in Sweden.
- If your documents are in a language other than Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English, French or German, you must also provide an official translation. This translation should be in one of the following languages: Swedish, English, French or German. Jönköping University may check the authenticity of documents with the issuing school.
- All documents must contain your personal data which are essential for matching the documents with your application. You will receive your personal data when you have submitted your application online.