How should I present my High school documents?
I was conditionally admitted.

If you were conditionally admitted to a bachelor programme based on your unfinished high school documents, you must show the final High School Diploma / Upper Secondary Certificate and final grades when you arrive at Jönköping University.

You will not be allowed to register, and your admission will be cancelled if you cannot show the final documents, which are required to fulfill the entry requirements.

You need to bring your diploma/certificate and grades in original to Jönköping University.

Document language

If your school documents are issued in a language other than English, German, French, or one of the Nordic languages, you must also submit an official translation into English (in addition to the original documents) unless the special instructions below say otherwise.

Scan your final documents (diploma and grades) as well as translation (if required) in colour and send them (as one pdf-file) to before August 20.
Put your name and application number in the e-mail message.
If you are graduating from a US high school (or US international high school), your school must send your final transcript either by regular post or by e-mail as instructed below.

If you choose to bring your final documents (original documents as well as official translation) to Sweden, you must show them before you can be allowed to register/start your classes.
Schedule for showing your original documents:

  • Monday, August 23
  • Tuesday, August 24
  • Wednesday, August 25

Time: 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Location: Conference room Indigo, one floor above the Service Center. See the Campus Map Opens in new window. to find the Service Center.

Special instructions for high schools from:

  • PR China – submit your diploma, school report, and entrance examination results
  • Vietnam – High school graduation certificate (Bằng Tốt nghiệp Trung học Phổ thong) and transcript (Học Bà). If your final certificate has not been issued yet, you need to show the provisional certificate (tạm thời).
  • USA (and US International high schools) – transcript must be submitted in a sealed envelope or directly from an official school administration e-mail to The diploma is not required if date of graduation is stated on your transcript.
  • France – Officially issued "Relevé de Notes du Baccalauréat" is sufficient.
  • Italy - If you have not received your Esame di Stato, you must bring a document issued and signed by your school which confirms your results in the final examinations. The document must be officially translated if your school does not issue one directly in English.
  • Spain – a receipt showing that you have paid for your diploma to be issued is sufficient along with your final transcript. Translation is not required.