May I work part-time while completing my studies?

If you are a full-time student you may work in Sweden without a work permit for the period of your student visa. For more information visit:

Jönköping University cannot answer specific questions about residence permits, visas, etc.

Study at JU
Hi, any questions?
Do you have questions about studying at Jönköping University? Write us a short message and we will get back to you quickly!

We use cookies on By continuing to use this site you accept the use of cookies. More information