Scholarships for Mexican Students
Apply for Financial Support for Master's studies at Jönköping University!
FIDERH (Fund for Development of Human Resources) is a federal trust managed by the Central Bank of Mexico, which for over 40 years has been financing master/graduate studies. FIDERH is part of the Public Research Center System of the Mexican Council of Science and Technology (CONACYT).
Jönköping University has a collaboration with FIDERH, which allows some of FIDERH granted applicants to additionally obtain the Jönköping University scholarship equivalent to 30% on the tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
Learn more about FIDERH and how to apply through this link.
Eligable subject areas: All Master programmes offered on campus and in English at Jönköping University.
- Apply on-line to a Master's level programme at Jönköping University.
- Register and start preparing your application to FIDERH’s financial support during the different calls (convocatorias).
- Finalize your application to FIDERH once admitted to a JU Master level programme. Make sure you include all the requested documents.
- The evaluation of applications will take place.
- Granted applicants will be provide with further information to prepare for studies at JU.
Watch the webinar about FIDERH and JU!
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Please note that students can also apply to the FIDERH financing and the Jönköping University scholarship separately.
FUNED is a private operating foundation that promotes the professional careers of future Mexican leaders through higher education providing complementary financial aid and scholarships for Mexicans who wish to pursue a master degree abroad at the best universities in the world.
FUNED funds through a credit-scholarship scheme from 5,000 USD and up to 30,000 USD for tuition only in which 10% is a scholarship and 90% a credit. Students start to pay 6 months after graduation and have 5 years to pay back.
In addition, alongside Jonkoping, students are eligible for a discount on tuition from the university.
• Unconditional offer - Letter of acceptance to the JU Master programme
• At least 1 year of work experience
• Excellent academic history: at least 8.0 average
• English examen: TOEFL or IELTS
• Excellent credit history
• Co-signer and collateral
Eligible subject areas:
Programmes offered by Jönköping International Business School
Programmes offered by the School of Engineering
Please note that students can also apply to the FUNED financing and the Jönköping University scholarship separately.