Clinical Gait Analysis 7,5 CreditsThe goal of this course is to use three dimensional gait systems to collect, analyse and diagnose gait pathologies in a variety of pathological conditions. Students will gain experience in computerised modeling of gait and in interpreting the outcomes of gait analysis to facilitate clinical decision making.
- Review of normal and pathological gait kinematics and kinetics
- Interpreting the results of instrumented gait analysis
- Gait analysis systems including three dimensional gait analysis, EMG and pressure measurement
- Practical use of gait analysis systems
- Applied gait analysis case studies
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and passing grade in the biomechanics course 15 credits or equivalent.
Level of Education: Undergraduate G1F
Course code/Ladok code: HGAK11
The course is conducted at: School of Health and Welfare