Integrated Product Development 2 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsCourse covers additive manufacturing as an approach for manufacturing and prototyping. In addition, it covers research methodology and methods and techniques for writing a proper academic report.
The course includes the following parts:
- Additive manufacturing as method for prototyping and manufacturing
- Production aspects and product design properties that are mutually dependent
- Scientific methods used for doing research
- Methods and techniques for writing a proper academic report
- Planning, management and reporting of product development projects.
PrerequisitesPassed courses at least 90 credits within the major subject Mechanical Engineering, 21 credits Mathematics, and completed course in Integrated Product Development I, 7,5 credtis. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Level of Education: Master
Course code/Ladok code: TI2S29
The course is conducted at: School of Engineering
Previous and ongoing course occasions
Type of courseProgram
SemesterSpring 2019: Mar 25 - Jun 02
Rate of Study100%
Course coordinatorMorteza Poorkiany
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students16875kr