Which documents do I need to send to complete the application on undergraduate level?

Applying to JIBS Summer School Undergraduate level courses you need to submit 3 documents.

  1. Official transcript of academic records (certified copy* or sent directly from the student’s home university** depending on which country you are studying).
  2. English language proficiency. Fluency in English equivalent to at least 575 (paper based) or 90 (internet based) TOEFL score. For English language proficiency and waiver, please visit language requirements If you can document that you can waive the requirement of submitting the English language proficiency based on the test exemptions described on the link above, please note that the official document must proceed from the student’s home institution, bearing the signature, name and title of the signatory, as well as the stamp of the home institution.  The signatory must be one of the following: program director, academic registrar, associate dean of education or study counsellor. 
  3. Copy of Passport (EU/EEA/Swiss citizens must submit a certified copy* of the passport or a valid identity card (ID), which clearly states citizenship on the passport or ID copy. Students from other citizenships may submit the copy of the passport with no certification).

NOTE: The documents mentioned above must be issued in the original language and in officially certified translations in English or Swedish if the documents are not originally in one of these languages. All copies of original documents must be certified*.

*A copy is considered certified when it includes the signature, name of the signatory, title of the signatory and stamp of the home institution on each page.  The signatory must be one of the following: program director, academic registrar, associate dean of education or study counsellor.  A copy can also be certified by an authorized notary public. Jönköping University may check the authenticity of documents with the issuing school.

** If you are pursuing your degree in Cameroon, Canada, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, Sudan or USA, an official transcript of record must be sent directly from your university to the Jönköping University Admissions Office, in a sealed envelope. If you’re pursuing your degree in Pakistan, your degrees/transcripts and diplomas awarded must be attested by the Higher Education Commission in Pakistan. Transcripts from other countries may be received as certified copies.

Link to the website with application information.

Study at JU
Hi, any questions?
Do you have questions about studying at Jönköping University? Write us a short message and we will get back to you quickly!

We use cookies on JU.se. By continuing to use this site you accept the use of cookies. More information