If I need a student visa/residence permit, when should I start applying for it?

We recommend that you apply as soon as your receive a confirmation of acceptance to the summer school. You could apply on-line at the Swedish Migration Board or through the Swedish Embassy or Consulate close to your home city.

Read more here.

Study at JU
Hi, any questions?
Do you have questions about studying at Jönköping University? Write us a short message and we will get back to you quickly!

We use cookies on JU.se. By continuing to use this site you accept the use of cookies. More information