What are the language requirements?
All Summer School applicants are required to meet the Standard English language requirements corresponding to English 6, or English course B in the Swedish upper secondary school system.
Accepted tests and minimum results required:
- TOEFL* Paper based: a minimum score of 575 with at least 4,5 in “Written test (TWE)"
- TOEFL* Internet based: a minimum score of 90 with at least 20 in “Written test (TWE)". University Admissions TOEFL code: "Sweden 3477".
- IELTS Academic: An overall score of 6.5 and no section below 5.5.
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: Cambridge English: Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English) or Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery: Minimum score of 90
- Pearson PTE Academic: Score of 62 (writing 61)
More information about language requirements and test exemptions please see here.