Language requirements and english test exemptions see here External link, opens in new window.

Students from JU Partner Universities

If you are a student from one of JU Partner Universities External link, opens in new window. and if approved by your home university, JU will accept a certificate issued by your home University stating that you meet the language requirement equivalent to the TOEFL scores mentioned above. The certificate must be official, which means that it should include the University template (logo), the statement of language proficiency, the student’s name, signature of the coordinator at the home university and date.

Exchange students

Generally speaking, the home university guarantees a student's fluency in English, by signing a course confirmation statement. Although language test scores are not formally required, all students are expected to meet the university's minimum English requirements and students must receive a signature from a representative of their home university guaranteeing their fluency in English.