The library is situated at the center of the university campus and is a resource for all students and members of staff.
A foundry building from 1914 became the library when the university was established on the area in 1977. The old sign ’Jönköpings Mekaniska Werkstad’ has been kept on the western facade. Photo: Niklas Lehto.
The newer part of the library with a café, reading rooms, group rooms, and library staff offices.
A bust of Dag Hammarskjöld outside the library entrance. Photo: Mattias Lorentzi.