Cambridge University Press
Researchers at Jönköping University can publish open access in a great number of journals published by Cambridge University Press without having to pay an author fee, a so-called APC (Article Processing Charge).
This is made possible by the participation of Jönköping University in a Swedish national consortium agreement called Cambridge Core Journals. The agreement is valid for the period of 2019-2021.
Through the agreement, the article will be made freely available to everyone, including those who do not have access via subscription.
Which journals are covered by the agreement?
The agreement covers free of charge publishing in 290 subscription-based journals and in 30 fully open access journals.
Who can use the the agreement?
In order to use this service you must be the corresponding author of the article and be affiliated with Jönköping University. This should also be stated in the article.
The corresponding author is the main responsible author, i.e. the person who submits the manuscript and handles contact with the publisher during the publishing process.
What do I have to do?
When your manuscript has been accepted for publication, you will be asked to sign a publishing contract. For free of charge open access publishing, do the following:
- Fill in and submit the Open Access licence to publish form.
- You will then receive an e-mail from RightsLink requesting APC payment.
- Login in or create an account in RightsLink.
- Enter Jönköping University under ”Affiliation Discount”.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Step-by-step guide for authors publishing Open Access in Cambridge Journals External link, opens in new window.