This applies during Corona-crises and until further noticed
Your exam in Inspera will start at the appointed time, e.g. at 09:00 am. or 14:00 p.m. Make sure you know the login information for your JU-mail account.
- Go to http://ju.inspera.com
- You don’t need any passwords (SEB-password) as the situation is right now.
- Log in, using your full JU-email address.
- Your exam will be presented somewhat 30 minutes before the official start time.
- At the end (or beginning) there will be a special question (upload option) where you may upload your Affirmation Document found at your JU-mail. For Inspera exams, you do not need to sign this document, but rather just upload it in the exam. The document is meant for your examiner to keep.
Download the Affirmation Document
- Du behöver inte skriva under det för dina Inspera-tentor, utan det räcker med att du laddar upp den i frågan på tentan.
- For Special Needs regarding the exam, please prepare a case in the Case Management system and the settings will be provided in Inspera.
- If you are not registered for the exam, the exam will not be visible in Inspera.
- Prepare yourself by performing a demo exam