Campus-based Inspera exams are performed on JU computers in exam halls. Remote exams are performed on your own PC or Mac.
Preparations before the exam
- Register to the exam as usual (at least 10 days prior to the exam date), via Ladok External link, opens in new window. or JU Mobile
- Make sure that you know the log in credentials to your JU account
If you have problems with your account, go to ju.se/myaccount External link, opens in new window. or contact IT Helpdesk
- Prepare yourself by doing a demo exam
Note! Safe Exam Browser is not used on remote exams in Inspera.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REMOTE EXAMS
ChromeBooks are NOT combatible with Inspera, only use PC or Mac.
It is not possible to submit your Inspera exam when writing on a ChromeBook, and your exam will not reach your examiner.
It may appear as if it’s working when you write your exam on your ChromeBook. But at the end there will be no “Submit Now” button to hand over your exam submission. This means that the examiner as well as the examination group, will not receive your exam.
1. Borrow a PC or MAC
2. Go to a computer lab on campus
3. Open a ticket via the case management system and ask if there are any available seats in the exam halls
After the exam
- Once your exam has been assessed by your teacher, log in to Inspera External link, opens in new window.. There you will find your results and grades. Your assessed exams will also be available on JU Mobile and on Exam External link, opens in new window.
- Read more Pdf, 140 kB. about how to view your exam and comments in Inspera
The teacher has the choice of publishing different parts/amounts of your assessed exam.
Please note, the examiner needs to check a box for student post submission review. If you cannot see the exam, please contact your examiner.
Use the case management system External link, opens in new window. for questions regarding exams.