Courses for exchange students
An updated list with courses offered for exchange students can be found here: Courses for exchange students. On this page you can also find the syllabus for each course. Please be aware of the pre-requisites specified in the course syllabus and only select courses that you have the required pre-requisites for.
Courses with specific requirements:
Some courses require a specific course as a pre-requisite. If you are interested in one of these courses, please make sure to check with us first if you have the right pre-requisites before choosing the course!
Construction Engineering: Master level courses
For the following courses, it is strongly recommended that students have basic knowledge in BIM, for example BIM-based software such as Revit, ArchiCad or equivalent.
- Parametric Design
- BIM – Management Control and Evaluations (To choose this course, students must also have attended the course "BIM - Requirements and Specifications")
Industrial Design courses:
Courses within Industrial Design are only available for students from a partner university with a special agreement within Design and in addition the student must be admitted to a program in Industrial Design within Mechanical Engineering at the home university. Applicants must attach their portfolio to the exchange application. Limited number of places. Courses within Industrial Design are studied in ’semester blocks’ and cannot be taken separately, i.e. you must take a complete semester, it is not possible to only take one or two courses. If you would like to study these course, please let us know well in advance.
Materials and Manufacturing
Some course within the Materials and Manufacturing program are online courses. Exchange students will still need to be present on campus.
- TALS22 Liquid Metal Processing - Aluminum Alloys
- TFGS22 Moulding Materials in Foundry Technology
- TGAS22 Analysis of Casting Defects
- TJLS22 Liquid Metal Processing – Ferrous Alloys
- TKGK11 Component Casting
- TMKK11 Environmental Impact Assessment of Castings
- TMSS22 Modelling and Simulation of Casting
- TSPS22 Solidification Processing
Students will receive their grades according to the National Grading Table:
- Fail or pass
- Fail or 3 (pass), 4 (good), 5 (very good).
Students will also receive the statistical distribution of grades according to a Grading Table (EGT).
More detailed information on the grading table can be found here.