We are in the process of implementing a new internal system for exchange, Mobility Online Application (MOA) which will replace the old system IntApps.
For students going on exchange Autumn 2023
During the time of transition, we need to use both systems in parallell. Students then use the systems for different parts in the process.
This is an overview of which system is used for what:
- Information about partner universities before applying for exchange studies - not updated any longer, use MOA Portal below instead!
- Course selection and accreditation - IntApps (students studying on exchange fall 2023 and earlier)
- Find courses former students studied - IntApps
- Find former students who studied abroad - IntApps
- Application for Exchange studies - MOA
- Create certificates - MOA
- Erasmus+ application and documents - MOA
- MOA Portal - Information about partner universities opened May 9th.
We will update any relevant information on the student web and on this page when new parts in MOA are released.
Parts that are expected to be published:
- Course selection module
Students going on exchange from Spring 2024 will ONLY use MOA.
MOA Portal - Information about partner universtities
Application for exchange studies
Students who are eligible to apply will receive an email with an application link, when the application opens.
Login to MOA
Students who are admitted for exchange studies, please use this link to login to your workflow.
Login to IntApps
Every faculty name below is a link to their IntApps login page:
(use your JU student account login to enter the system)
Contact us via the links below or visit us during the drop in online or at Service Center
Drop-in is closed over the summer period between 16 June and 13 August.
We will still be available to via the case system all summer, though as we are not fully staffed, it may take longer than usual to get a reply.
At Service Center: Wednesdays, 11:30 - 12:30
Online: Mondays and Thursdays, 11.30-12.30
Send us a case
Outgoing Students: Choose "Outgoing Exchange"
Incoming Students: Choose "Incoming Exchange"