If you have been accepted for exchange studies within International Campus, we will send you an email once it is time to enter your details in the system IntApps below. It is very important that you enter your details before departure!
What is IntApps?
IntApps is a tool for students who are in the process of exchange. It can be used to:
- Enter your details for an exchange semester and, at a later stage, apply for an exchange
- Get courses for exchange approved
- Find information regarding partner universities and their courses
- See where different JU students are going on exchange
- Find information about what courses other students have previously studied at the different partner universities
- Find students, from the university you are going to, who are exchange students at JU
Replace, elective or extra course
In IntApps you select the type of accreditation, per course:
Replace = the course you will study at the partner university will replace a mandatory course within your programme at JTH, or will replace one of two elective, but mandatory, courses at JTH.
Elective course = the course you will study at the partner university will replace an elective (optional) course within your programme at JTH. Some programmes offer elective (optional) courses abroad within the programme's main field of study/profile.
Extra course = the course you will study at the partner university is an extra course, which will not be credited into your programme at JTH.
How to find possible universities and courses in IntApps
The letters B, E/D, IO, M and Industrial Design, in IntApps, indicate which study area the agreement covers. You should always check programmes and courses offered at the partner university.
- B = Civil Engineering and/or Architecture
- E/D = Electrical/Computer Engineering
- IO = Industrial Engineering and Management
- M = Mechanical Engineering