In Service Center, you will be able to get help with the following:
- General study related questions
- Distribution of JU cards (not during start of the semester, read more)
- Questions about your scanned exam in Ladok web services
- Certificates from Ladok
- Course certificates
- Parking permits for students and guests
- Lost & found
The JU-shop, where you can buy our profile products such as clothes, mugs and pens, is also available in Service Center.
- It feels almost unreal that we have finally opened Service Center, but we are excited and are looking forward to seeing everyone who visits the center, says Madelene Hartwig, Operations Coordinator for Service Center.
Read more about Service Center and see opening hours and more here.
Welcome to the opening of the Service Center
Friday 13 January 10:00 the Service Center officially open. Helena Zar Vallin, President of University Services, will cut the ribbon, and it will be canapés and “bubbles”. Warm welcome!