- We look forward to the coming year and we are excited to work for the Student Union, and to enlighten the student body about its work. We will support all initiatives on campus and work to develop both the study-social life and the educational environment for all of our students, say Jenný and Sophia.
During the meeting several decisions were taken by the students:
- The budget for the upcoming operational year got approved
- The membership fee will be increased by 20 sek due to inflation and for the Student Union to keep the same high quality in their operations
- The election to the JSU Board will be changed by 2021
- A drug policy will be added to the JSU By-laws
During the meeting several students got elected to different positions at the Student Union:
Sophia Fröberg Liljenberg: President
Jenný Jensdóttir: Vice President
Eric Gustafsson: Board member
Henrietta Tang: Hälso- rep in the Nomination Committee
Oskar Ogarp: JTH- rep in the Nomination Committee
Paul Pawlowski: JIBS- rep in the Nomination Committee
Their mandate will start in July.
The Operations Controllers will be by-elected. The date for the by-election will be announced later this semester.
For more information about the Annual Meeting, notes etc. please contact the JSU President Paul Pawlowski.