There are drop-in times available and you can also book an appointment. The vaccinations are being done at Klubbhusgatan 15 in Jönköping External link, opens in new window.
- Tuesday 11 January, at 10.00-12.00
- Wednesday 12 January, at 17.00-19.00
- Thursday 13 January, at 17.00-19.00
- Monday 17 January, at 17.00-19.00
- Tuesday 18 January, at 17.00-19.00
- Wednesday 19 January, at 10.00-12.00
- Tuesday 25 January, at 10.00-12.00
- Wednesday 26 January, at 17.00-19.00
- Monday 31 January, at 17.00-19.00
- Tuesday 1 February, at 17.00-19.00
- Wednesday 2 February, at 10.00-12.00
Don't forget to bring your student ID.
More information specifically for JU students here External link, opens in new window.
Please note that vaccination should primarily take place when you are not in class. There are many available times, scattered throughout the day.
Booking a vaccination
You can also make your own appointment online: https://www.1177.se/en/Jonkopings-lan/other-languages/other-languages/covid-19/vaccin-engelska/
or by calling your local healthcare centre (vårdcentral).
To make an appointment online, you must have a Swedish personal ID number. If you do not have one, you can call your healthcare centre to make an appointment by telephone. You do not need an electronic form of ID to make an appointment.
The appointment booking system is in Swedish. If you need help to understand this, you can ask a friend who speaks Swedish.
Wetterhälsan Health Care for students
Wetterhälsan health care centre is available specifically for international JU students: https://www.wetterhalsan.se/tjanster/students-at-ju/