Kredity grants an annual scholarship of SEK 5000 to the best idea for a thesis (either bachelors’ och masters’) on economics. A wide spectrum of economics is applied, therefore even accepting applications regarding trade, finance, economic policy etc. To be eligible for an application you need to be enrolled at a Swedish University or College.
Requirements for a valid application
- You are writing a bachelor- , master- och magister thesis. Or other equivalent final work to obtain a degree.
- You study at a Swedish university or college. Or other equivalent higher education in Sweden.
- The thesis is planned for January-June
- The thesis has an economic theme or proportional aspect. That includes for example finance of NGOs, trade, change in economic policy etc.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, write Stipendium as the subject. The application process closes on March 31 2022, late applications are not accepted.
A complete application includes the following.
- Your name
- Name of the university/college and program at which you are enrolled
- Short description of your idea for the thesis
The winning application will be chosen by a jury and presented on the homepage not later than April 20 2022. For the scholarship to be paid out the winner must provide proof of enrollment at said university/college.