Note that a broader term is applied regarding economics for our scholarship. Meaning that we also welcome applications regarding trade, finance, change in economic policies etc.
The recipients for Kredity Stipendium VT21 are Ellinor Vikstrand and Lovisa Fernström from Linköping University with an idea for a master thesis on stock-market psychology and its impact during the pandemic.
Requirements for a valid application
- You are writing a bachelor- , master- och magister thesis. Or other equivalent final work to obtain a degree.
- You study at a Swedish university or college. Or other equivalent higher education in Sweden.
- The thesis is planned for January-June
- The thesis has an economic theme or proportional aspect. That includes for example finance of NGOs, trade, change in economic policy etc.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, write Stipendium as the subject. The application process closes on March 31 2023, late applications are not accepted.
A complete application includes the following.
- Your name
- Name of the university/college and program at which you are enrolled
- Short description of your idea for the thesis
The winning application will be chosen by a jury and presented on the homepage not later than April 20 2023. For the scholarship to be paid out the winner must provide proof of enrollment at said university/college.