Sidan uppdaterad 2019-08-30

Language Requirements

Your host university may require you to present a certificate of documented language skills. The IC Administrator will provide you with a document called Proof of English proficiency once you have been accepted to an International Campus exchange. This is generally enough evidence of your language skills.

In rare cases, you may be required to complete a language test, to prove your English level, such as TOEFL test or other English requirements.