Sidan uppdaterad 2019-03-13


Here you can find frequently asked questions along with the answer. If your question is not answered here, please contact us on the following email:

What happens if I fail an exam or part of a course abroad?

Re-examinations at the partner universities are very rare. If you fail a course at the partner university, you have to contact your accreditor and also discuss your situation with your study counsellor. You may then have to study the original programme course later on within your programme or take a replacement course at JU.

Where should transcript of records be sent?

The transcript of records must first be sent to the International Office at Jönköping University for processing. If the transcripts are sent directly to you, then you should send a certified copy to as soon as possible