What your new challenge will look like
Over a six-month period, you will spend your first four months as part of a consulting project team with experienced consultants from 4flow at a customer location from the automotive, retail, e-commerce or industrial machinery industries. Within the consulting project you will actively assist with tasks such as analyzing and preparing data and creating and implementing concepts. During the remaining two months you will focus on writing your master’s thesis.
Why you belong at 4flow
- You are enrolled in a university degree program such as industrial engineering, business mathematics, business administration, supply chain management, or a comparable field, and have an above-average GPA
- You have practical experience in supply chain management, manufacturing or consulting, e.g. as part of an internship program
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills
- You are interested in a variety of supply chain topics
- You have excellent English and are a skillful user of MS Office, and are willing to travel
- A good knowledge of German would be beneficial
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in consulting and to write your master's thesis in a practice-oriented way. We will support you in selecting and coordinating a chosen topic with your university department. We also offer you the chance to participate in a research colloquium to assist you in writing your thesis. You will also receive an attractive compensation throughout the entire contract period. In addition, we offer a Friday breakfast, free drinks and organic fruit, employee parking, a modern office concept, sports, employee events etc.
4flow_Masterarbeit_Supply Chain Management Consulting_ohne Beschnitt.pdf