Governance for Sustainability and Responsible Ownership 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course “Governance for sustainable and responsible ownership” introduces students to governance and ownership with perspectives and theories from business administration, law and psychology and sustainable development. The course is based on the leading academic position in ownership research and education of the Centre for Family Enterprise and Ownership (CeFEO). It provides a broad understanding on governance and ownership so that students can understand its elements, dynamics and complexities. The course covers the relevant aspects including:
- Meaning and relevance of ownership and governance in the context of different businesses
- Meaning and relevance of governance for sustainable and responsible ownership
- Ownership goals and protection of ownership
- Ownership changes
- Conflicts in ownership
- Governance and boards practices
- Development of responsible owners
- Development of sustainability through corporate governance
Förkunskapskrav60 credits in Business Administration and or Economics (or the equivalent).
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Tidigare och pågående kurstillfällen
Typ av KursProgramkurs
TerminVåren 2019: vecka 13 - vecka 22
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift12500kr