Documentation, Assessment and Leadership in Swedish Preschool Provision 10 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
Kursinnehåll• Nordic and Anglo-American perspectives on assessment and evaluation in early childhood education
• Critical examination of the concept of quality in early childhood education
• The Swedish system for assessment, evaluation and systematic quality work in preschool
• Formative and summative assessment
• Perspectives and models for documentation and assessment in preschool
• Pedagogical documentation
• Roles and strategies of preschool teachers and leaders in assessment, evaluation, and documentation
FörkunskapskravGeneral entry requirements and a bachelor's degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) within behavioral science, social work, educational sciences, or related field, including independent, theoretical-based work, i.e. a thesis or equivalent. Student must also have completed or submitted for evaluation all of the course work for the course History and Policy of Swedish Preschool Provision, 10 credits.
English proficiency is required. Exemption is granted from requirement in Swedish.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation