Software Product Quality Assurance 9 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållSoftware companies aim to deliver high quality software products. This is important for their relationships to customers, their reputations, and money. The task of producing high quality software products consistently on time is non-trivial. This course seeks to provide an overview of fundamental practices in modern software engineering to building quality into software. Furthermore, nowadays ML, AI, and data science are bringing new challenges to quality assurance. This course also will discuss the recent research that copes with the challenges.
The course topic includes:
- Software quality fundamentals
- Software development life cycle
- Requirement engineering and management
- Software configuration management
- Verification and validation
- Software inspections and testing
- Software quality measurement
- Standards of software process and process improvement
- Recent research on quality assurance challenges due to the development in the areas of ML, AI and data science
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits in computer engineering, electrical engineering (with relevant courses in computer engineering), or equivalent. The bachelor’s degree should comprise a minimum of 15 credits in mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Typ av KursProgramkurs
TerminVåren 2020: vecka 03 - vecka 22
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift20997kr