Advanced Research Methods in Supply Chain Management 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe overall objective is to develop knowledge and understanding of scientific research methods in business administration and to provide skills to design and accomplish a research project in Supply Chain Management, performing analyses using qualitative and quantitative research methods and to communicate the results. Furthermore, the student should be able to reflect on research outcomes based on methodological and philosophical approaches.
The content reflects the various steps taken in a scientific investigation, such as:
- critically reviewing literature and relating it to the research project at hand,
- choosing a research strategy,
- considering ethical aspects of research strategy,
- defining sample/cases and applying quantitative and/or qualitative methods for collecting, expressing and analyzing empirical material,
- presenting the results, and,
- relating frameworks, methods and results to research philosophy.
Connection to Research and Practice
The course focuses on the practical, methodological and philosophical implications, procedures and concepts of scientific research. The acquired skills and knowledge foster a deeper understanding of the scientific basis of the subsequent courses in the program, and strengthen academic study and writing skills. As future managers and knowledge workers, the course skills support a critical and reflective stance towards practice-relevant knowledge and procedures for generating insights into their work context.
FörkunskapskravBachelor’s degree in Business Administration (i.e the equivalent of 180 credits at an accredited university)
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Typ av KursProgramkurs
TerminHösten 2021: vecka 44 - vecka 02 2022
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift15000kr
Senast ändrad 2021-08-12 10:53:14