The Ecology of Inclusion in Educational Environments 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
Kursinnehåll• Special education, mainstreaming and inclusive education
• International policies and guidelines for inclusive education
• Processes towards inclusion and processes towards exclusion
• Perspectives in the area of special needs education
• Holistic approaches in dealing with diversity among children and youth in education and in society based on an ecological understanding
• Proactive measures to prevent and/or counteract learning difficulties
• Interdisciplinary teams in collaboration with children/youth and guardian
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor’s degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) within health and care sciences, behavioral science, social work, or educational sciences, including independent, theoretical based work, i.e. a thesis or the equivalent. Also 45 credits at advanced level within the subjects of the bachelor’s degree including independent, theoretical based work, i.e. a thesis or the equivalent. Proof of English proficiency is required. Exemption is granted from the requirement in Swedish.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation