Ytteknik (Surface Technology) 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållSurfaces must provide both functionality and durability. Based on the understanding of the mechanisms behind the challenges, the surface treatment and coating techniques studied in this course constitute the tool case to achieve tailored surface properties for manifold applications.
The course includes the following elements:
• Surface degradation, corrosion, wear
• Fundamentals of chemistry and electrochemistry
• Thermal spray, laser-cladding, build-up welding
• Hot-dip coatings
• Organic coatings
• PVD, CVD
• Conversion coatings
• Thermal/mechanical/chemical surface treatment
• Regulations, safety, and sustainability in surface-related processing
FörkunskapskravPassed courses at least 90 credits within the major subject Mechanical Engineering, 15 credits Mathematics, and completed course in Thermodynamics, 7,5 credits, proof of English proficiency is required (or the equivalent).
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2021-09-20 15:12:48