Mark Allen Healthcare
Researchers at Jönköping University can publish open access at no costs in journals Mark Allen Healthcare journals.
This is made possible by the participation of Jönköping University in a Swedish national consortium agreement with Mark Allen Healthcare. The agreement is valid during 2021.
Which journals are covered by the agreement?
The agreement currently comprises 17 journals in the healthcare field.
Who can use the agreement?
In order to use this service you have to be the corresponding author of the article and affiliated with Jönköping University.
Corresponding author is defined as the author that handles “all correspondence about the article and sign the publishing agreement on behalf of all the authors”.
What do I have to do?
- During the submission process, you will be asked whether you wish the manuscript to proceed for Open Access publication. Answer ”Yes”.
- Upon acceptance, you will receive an email from the publisher with a link to a payment page. Before you proceed, contact the library for a promotion code. You will need it in the next step. See contact information under the heading "Who can use the agreement?" above.
- Open the link in the email from the publisher and click “Apply Discounts”.
- Enter your token code in the “promo code” box.
- Click “Apply Discounts”.
- The total should now be updated to 0.00 GBP.
- Click “Payment options” and log in (if you have previously registered with Copyright Clearance Centre) or register.
- Once signed in, you can complete checkout. There is nothing to pay, so simply click ‘Next’ to proceed to confirmation, and complete your transaction.
The license for the article will be a CC BY Creative Commons license:
CC BY = BY stands for "attribution". Choosing CC BY means that you allow others to use, share, and modify your work, even in commercial contexts. Others who use your work in any way must give you credit.
Read more about the Creative Commons licences.