- Adolescents’ Experience of Parental Reactions and its Relations to Externalizing and Internalizing Problems
- Disadvantaged children’s leisure time activities
- Elements Influencing School Wellbeing in Upper Secondary Students with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Participation in schools for young adolescents with neuropsychiatric disabilities: A cross-sectional study from the Southern part of Sweden
- Social Bonds and School Achievement: A quantitative study of the connection between school social bonds to school among adolescent pupils enrolled in compulsory school in Sweden.
- The Non-drinking Adolescents – What Characterizes them based on Psychological Health, Social relations, and Attitudes towards Alcohol?
- The relationship between mental health in adolescents having self-reported neurodevelopmental disorders and sources of parental knowledge: A cross-sectional study