MMTC is located in the Jönköping International Business School (JIBS). Jibs is in the town-centre of Jönköping, and is in walking distance to cafe and restaurants, accomodation, beaches, and is near to surrounding countryside.
Högskoleområdet, Gjuterigatan 5, Jönköping, Sweden
MMTC / Jönköping International Business School
PO Box 1026
551 11 Jönköping
The Service Center serves as the university reception. The Service Center is located on the entrance floor just next to JIBS. Here you will get help in finding people and rooms at the university premises.
Jönköping University can be easily reached ...
... by plane
- Jönköping Airport (JKG), Jönköping (mainly domestic flights)
- Landvetter Airport (GOT), Gothenburg (International flights)
- Göteborg City Airport (GSE), Gothenburg (Low fare international flights)
- Arlanda Airport (ARN), Stockholm (International flights)
- Skavsta Airport (NYO), Nyköping (Low fare international flights)
- Kastrup Airport (CPH), Copenhagen (International flights)
... by train
Nearest train station (10 min walking distance to the university) is “Jönköping C" accessible by long-distance trains, for example:
- From train station “Stockholm C"/"Arlanda C". Approx. 3,5hrs.
- From train station “Köbenhavns Lufthavn/Kastrup". Approx. 3,5hrs.
- From train station “Göteborg C". Approx. 2hrs.
... by bus
Swebus, Flixbus and Bus4you have routes directly to “Jönköping ReseC/Jönköping Resecentrum" from all major Swedish cities and some airports.
... via motorway
- From Stockholm/Arlanda Airport: Motorway “E4", go south and exit “Jönköping Centrum" and follow the signs toward “Högskolan".
- From Copenhagen/Malmö: Motorway “E4", go north and exit “Jönköping Centrum" and follow the signs toward “Högskolan".
- From Gothenburg/Landvetter Airport: Motorway “40", go east and exit “Jönköping Centrum" and follow the signs toward “Högskolan".
Hotels and Parking
For hotels and parking, please make arrangements with the help of your contact person at Jönköping University.
For more information about Jönköping, please visit the Jönköping Tourist Office Phone: +46 (0)36 10 50 50
Content updated 2019-08-20