Welcome to Encell
Encell, the National Centre for Lifelong Learning, is the principal national organisation responsible for conducting research in and disseminating knowledge about lifelong education and learning. Encell is run under the auspices of Jönköping University Foundation, and its organisational host is the School of Education and Communication (HLK).
Essay competition on lifelong learning
Lifelong learning is essential, not only to fostering competitiveness in the knowledge economy, but also for personal fullfilment. To stimulate interest in the various aspects of lifelong learning, Encell has established an essay competition for students at Swedish universities.
Every year authors of the two winning essays are each awarded 10,000 Swedish crowns.
News in Swedish
Encell provides news reporting and dissemination of information (in Swedish) concerning adult education and lifelong learning. If you have any news about lifelong learning and adult education that you would like to communicate to a Swedish audience, please send it to us and we will translate it and present it on our website. Our e-mail is email@example.com.
- Samuelsson, U. (2021). Digitalt utanförskap. In: Nationalencyklopedin (NE.se) Malmö: Nationalencyklopedin
- Bjursell, C. (2021). Varför deltar inte företagen i högskolans utbildningar? [bloggpost].
- Bergmo-Prvulovic, I. (2021). Lifelong learning and guidance for midlife and older adults’ careers.
- Hedegaard, J. (2021). Folk high schools and older adults learning.
- Samuelsson, U. (2021). Support for digital inclusion among elderly – a complex challenge.
- Bjursell, C., Bergmo-Prvulovic, I., Hedegaard, J., Hugo, M., Samuelsson, U. (2021). Continued growth later in life – older adults learning.
All hits from DiVA (757)