Welcome to Encell
Encell, the National Centre for Lifelong Learning, is the principal national organisation responsible for conducting research in and disseminating knowledge about lifelong education and learning. Encell is run under the auspices of Jönköping University Foundation, and its organisational host is the School of Education and Communication (HLK).
- Hedegaard, J., Hugo, M. (2022). Education as change: Liberation from mental illness and self-stigma in favour of empowerment. Australian Journal of Adult Learning 62(1),
- Bäcklund, J., Hugo, M., Ericson, K. (2022). Pre-service teachers’ experiences of the transition from analogue to digital learning during the Covid-19 pandemic. Problems of Education in the 21st Century 80(2), 273-288
- Dybelius, A. (2022). Elva frågor om Nato och Sverige samt Socialdemokraternas hållning i frågan [bloggpost]. Jönköping: Jönköping University
- Björklund Carlstedt, A., Jacobsson, G., Bjursell, C., Nystedt, P., Sternäng, O. (2022). Staffing agency: A bridge to working during retirement. Work
- Bergmo-Prvulovic, I. (2022). Career as social and professional representations. In: Theoretical explorations for career guidance in times of change Veilederforum
- Hedegaard, J. (2022). Forskaren: Därför är folkhögskolan viktig för personer med diagnoser [radiosändning].
All hits from DiVA (869)
News in Swedish
Encell provides news reporting and dissemination of information (in Swedish) concerning adult education and lifelong learning. If you have any news about lifelong learning and adult education that you would like to communicate to a Swedish audience, please send it to us and we will translate it and present it on our website. Our e-mail is email@example.com.