Welcome to Encell
Encell, the National Centre for Lifelong Learning, is the principal national organisation responsible for conducting research in and disseminating knowledge about lifelong education and learning. Encell is run under the auspices of Jönköping University Foundation, and its organisational host is the School of Education and Communication (HLK).
- Gillberg, C. (2022). Jane Addams’ Pragmatist Feminist Thoughts and Actions For and With Ill and Disabled Women. In: Patricia M. Shields, Maurice Hamington & Joseph Soeters (Ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Jane Addams Oxford University Press
- Dybelius, A. (2022). Jönköpings-Postens valvaka [TV-sändning].
- Dybelius, A. (2022). Eftermiddag i P4 Jönköping [Radiosändning].
- Dybelius, A. (2022). Drottning Elizabeth II - ”Stiff upper lip” and “Keep calm and carry on”: En sammanhållande gestalt i omvälvande tider [bloggpost]. Jönköping: Jönköping University
- Dybelius, A. (2022). Sommarhistoria: Folkomröstningen som delade Sverige [Radiosändning].
- Bjursell, C. (2022). The orbit of life - re-presenting the past, place and people in late life learning. International Journal of Education and Ageing 5(2), 7-20
All hits from DiVA (894)
News in Swedish
Encell provides news reporting and dissemination of information (in Swedish) concerning adult education and lifelong learning. If you have any news about lifelong learning and adult education that you would like to communicate to a Swedish audience, please send it to us and we will translate it and present it on our website. Our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.