Welcome to Encell
Encell, the National Centre for Lifelong Learning, is the principal national organisation responsible for conducting research in and disseminating knowledge about lifelong education and learning. Encell is run under the auspices of Jönköping University Foundation, and its organisational host is the School of Education and Communication (HLK).
- Dybelius, A. (2021). Jag önskar att vi hade knivförbud i akademin. Universitetsläraren
- Bergmo-Prvulovic, I. (2021). How to strengthen Career Guidance as a welfare profession?: Developing a bridging career guidance approach for sustainable careers in times of precariousness.
- Brink, S. (2021). Lifelong learning in later life: Active aging through learning [blog post].
- Dybelius, A. (2021). Jönköping efter år 1900 [bloggpost].
- Bjursell, C. (2021). Why do people engage in lifelong learning?.
- Dybelius, A. (2021). En vandring genom staden under 1600-, 1700- och 1800-talet [bloggpost].
All hits from DiVA (787)
News in Swedish
Encell provides news reporting and dissemination of information (in Swedish) concerning adult education and lifelong learning. If you have any news about lifelong learning and adult education that you would like to communicate to a Swedish audience, please send it to us and we will translate it and present it on our website. Our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.