Essay competition on lifelong learning
Lifelong learning is essential, not only to fostering competitiveness in the knowledge economy, but also for personal fullfilment. To stimulate interest in the various aspects of lifelong learning, Encell has established an essay competition for students at Swedish universities.
Every year authors of the two winning essays are each awarded 10,000 Swedish crowns. The purpose of the award is to encourage studies that will contribute to the positive development of society.
All competition entries must meet the following requirements:
- be a bachelor's or master's thesis written during the autumn or spring term of the current academic year
- have received a grade of distinction (an A or a B on the ECTS-scale)
- be submitted (as a PDF) by June 30 to email@example.com
Along with the competition entry, the following information should be attached:
- a short explanation of the essay's contribution to the field of lifelong learning
- an attested copy of the grade awarded the essay
- contact information for both the author (the student) and his or her instructor
The essay should be written during the autumn 2020 or spring 2021 and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2021.
Content updated 2020-10-22