Centre for Family Entrepreneurship
We are looking for Post-Doctoral researchers in family business research.
The position requires a PhD degree in a relevant discipline, for instance, business administration (general management, strategy, organization, accounting, entrepreneurship, marketing, etc), economics, finance, law, economic history, psychology, and/or sociology.
As a Post-Doctoral Researcher, we offer a 2 year contract with full-time employment. Most of your time will be devoted to conduct research and take an active role in the continued development of CeFEO (80%). The remaining time is allocated for teaching (20%).
We seek candidates who have a strong wish to conduct high-quality academic scholarship on Family Business.
More information, feel free to get in touch with us.
Read more and apply here: