Crafting Scientific Research - Strategies, Processes, and Ethics 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course will particularly focus on dealing with the following questions:
• What are the challenges and rewards of publishing?
• How to frame and position a research paper
• How to craft a literature review
• How to review colleagues’ research
• How to respond to the comments and suggestions from editors and reviewers during a review
• What are the internalized professional ethics standards and external ethics regulations?
PrerequisitesAdmitted to a doctoral programme in business administration or a related subject of a recognized
business school or university in Sweden.
Level of Education: XXX
Course code/Ladok code: FJCSR33
The course is conducted at: Jönköping International Business School